- Checkout Total: £0.00
Union Distillers and Two Birds Spirits take privacy seriously, however like all modern websites we collect and process certain data in order to process customer orders and to better understand and improve on the services we offer.
Type of Information we Collect
How this Collected Information is Processed and Shared
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with this website. However, the personal information we collect broadly falls into the following categories:
(i) Information you provide to us: You may provide certain Personal Information to us when you sign up for an account, make a purchase, join our mailing list, consult with our customer service team, send us an email or communicate with us in any other way.
This information may include:
- Contact information (such as your name, job title, organisation, location, phone number, email address, and country);
- Marketing information (such as your contact preferences);
- Account log-in credentials (such as your email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us);
- Troubleshooting and support data (which is data you provide or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you. This may include contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with us, and the product or service you are using related to your help inquiry); and
- Payment information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers and billing address).
Service Usage Data may include:
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the site, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
- Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses and your activity in the Service (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take (for example, which features you used)).
- Usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Site, which may include the dates and times you access the Service and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Site you used). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Service. This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Site, and facilitate research and analysis of our service.
(iii) Information we collect from other sources: From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers, and our joint marketing partners.
Examples of the information we receive from other sources include demographic information (such as age and gender), device information (such as IP addresses), location (such as city and state), and online behavioural data (such as information about your use of social media websites, page view information and search results and links). We use this information, alone or in combination with other Personal Information we collect, to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing and content to you and to develop and provide you with more relevant products, features, and service.
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive through the Service (alone or in combination with other data we source) for the purposes and on the legal bases identified below:
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support and in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and supporting our Service. For example, to inform you of order issues.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including solicitors and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements in reliance on our legitimate interests.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To perform data analytics for example via Google Analytics in order to understand and improve our service. You can opt out of this analytics with our cookie settings.
We and our third-party partners may use various technologies to collect and store Service Usage Data when you use our Service (as discussed above), and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels, web beacons. For example, we use web beacons in the emails we send on your behalf, which enable us to track certain behaviour, such as whether the email sent through the Service was delivered and opened and whether links within the email were clicked. Web beacons allow us to collect information such as the recipient’s IP address, browser, email client type and other similar data as further described above details. We use this information to measure the performance of our email campaigns, to provide analytics information, enhance the effectiveness of our Service, and for other purposes described above.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas and the shopping cart
These cookies are used in order to process card payments via our partner Stripe.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and to see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated. Although important to us, these cookies are non-essential to the use of the site. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
These cookies are necessary in order to provide our newsletter functionality.
This cookie is set by the Litespeed cache plugin. It is used for performance optimisation
Analytics and Customisation Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how site is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our site for you in order to enhance your experience. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
These are set by Google Universal Analytics. They are used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data
Advertising (Targeting) Cookies
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. For further information, see the section of the Cookie Statement entitled “Targeted online advertising”.
These cookies and tracking pixels enable behavioural advertising and analytics by Facebook.